Dream Land is a stage in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS based of the Game Boy game, Kirby's Dream Land. The stage is travelling one that goes through the levels of the game. It is unlocked by using Kirby's Final Smash.
The stage is features the current level surrounded by a game boy border. The blast zone is within the dark gray border of the screen. The stages starts in Green Greens which starts in front of a building with "IN" on it with a Game Boy start-up. A hand then appears pointing to the right, signalling the fighters to go that way. The stage then scrolls, passing over a pit and stopping at a cliff and then goes in the following phases:
- Float Islands: This section starts at the end of an island, while a ship's hull is visible. Characters are not able to swim in the water, though the water will make a splash effect when entered. The hand appears, scrolling the stage. The stage will pass over the whole ship, which has crates on it. These crates must be jumped over. The stage stops at an island with two platforms.
- Bubbly Clouds: This section starts with four cloud platforms: two at the bottom and two at the top. The hand appears to move the screen. It stops on three cloud platforms.
- Castle Lololo: The exterior features two platforms on the bottom. The bottom-right platform has three small platforms above it. The interior has one bottom platform and three others arranged in a triangle. They are all hard platforms, so it can provide a cave of life.
- Mt. Dedede: The boxing ring is completely flat and the Boss Rush lobby has one bottom platform and two platforms on the left and right sides of the stage.
The omega version is the starting screen sans the 2D effect and the Game Boy border. The stage extends to the bottom of the blast zone.
If the L button is held while selecting the stage, the Game Boy's screen will follow a black and white palette instead of green, mimicking later models.
- Kirby Stage Songs - according to the current phase, it plays the song matching the stage
- Green Greens
- Castle Lololo
- Float Islands
- Bubbly Clouds
- Mt. Dedede
- Green Greens Ver. 2