- 1 Player Game A
- 1 Player Game B
- 2 Player Game A
- 2 Player Game B
- Mario The main hero, who is on the rescue his girlfriend Pauline.
- Pauline Who is kidnapped by Donkey Kong.
- Donkey Kong The main enemy.
- Barrel Donkey Kong throws it in Level 1. Makes Mario flat.
- Fire ball After the barrel goes into the oil barrel, It turns into the Fire ball.
- Spring Donkey Kong throws the Spring in Level 3.
- Fire Snake Scene in Level 4.
- Jumping over Obstacles - Worth 100 points.
- Hammer - Use to hit the obstacles (Worth 500 points).
- Note: You cannot jump while using this item.
- Umbrella - Worth 800 points.
- Handbag - Worth 800 points.
Donkey Kong Jr. is a sequel to Donkey Kong.
- Donkey Kong Jr.- The main hero of the game.
- Donkey Kong - Who has been kidnapped by Mario.
- Mario - The main bad guy (from the previous Donkey Kong game).
- Blue Crocodiles - Those are trained by Mario to attack DK Jr. in Level 1.
- Red Crocodiles - Those like to attack DK Jr. on Level 1 and Level 4.
- Bats - Trained by Mario in Level 2.
- Lightning Ball - Trained by Mario in Level 3.
- Birds - Trained by Mario in Level 4.
- Banana - Drops the Enemies for 800 points.
- Apple - Drops the Enemies for 500 points.
- Pineapples Drops the Enemies for 100 points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.