Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Among added extras include the fact that Jumpman (Mario) can pull off plenty of new attacks that were not possible in the original Donkey Kong game. He can triple jump, handstand, backflip, and hang and spin on wires.
- Original Construction Site: 4 levels
- Big City: 8 levels
- Forest: 12 levels
- Ship: 8 levels
- Jungle: 12 levels
- Desert: 12 levels
- Airplane: 8 levels
- Iceberg: 12 levels
- Rocky Valley: 16 levels
- Donkey Kong's Tower: 8 levels + a battle with Giant DK
- If the player puts Donkey Kong GB into the Super Game Boy, it would present the game in an exclusive screen border that has a similar resemblance to the Donkey Kong arcade cabinet.
- The game was featured on the cover of Nintendo Power V61.
- The game won two awards in the 1994 Nintendo Power Awards: Best Graphics and Sound (Game Boy) and Best Challenge (Game Boy).
- This is the first game where Donkey Kong wears a necktie and the last game to feature Donkey Kong's original design.
|Donkey Kong series|
|Arcade series||Donkey Kong • Donkey Kong Jr • Donkey Kong Jr. Math • Donkey Kong 3 • Donkey Kong '94|
|Donkey Kong Country series||Donkey Kong Country • Country 2 • Country 3 • Land • Land 2 • Land III • Donkey Kong 64|
Country Returns (3D) • Tropical Freeze
|Mario vs. Donkey Kong series||Mario vs. Donkey Kong • March of the Minis • Mini-Land Mayhem! • Minis March Again!|
Minis on the Move • Tipping Stars
|Bongo series||Donkey Konga • Donkey Kong Jungle Beat • Donkey Konga 2 • Donkey Konga 3|
|Other games||Diddy Kong Racing (DS) • King of Swing • Jungle Climber • Barrel Blast • Jungle Fever • Banana Kingdom|
|Related||Nintendo (Shigeru Miyamoto) • Mario • Mario Kart • Mario Party • Super Smash Bros.|
Rare • Retro Studios