The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Among added extras include the fact that Jumpman (Mario) can pull off plenty of new attacks that were not possible in the original Donkey Kong game. He can triple jump, handstand, backflip, and hang and spin on wires.
- Original Construction Site: 4 levels
- Big City: 8 levels
- Forest: 12 levels
- Ship: 8 levels
- Jungle: 12 levels
- Desert: 12 levels
- Airplane: 8 levels
- Iceberg: 12 levels
- Rocky Valley: 16 levels
- Donkey Kong's Tower: 8 levels + a battle with Giant DK
- If the player puts Donkey Kong GB into the Super Game Boy, it would present the game in an exclusive screen border that has a similar resemblance to the Donkey Kong arcade cabinet.
- The game was featured on the cover of Nintendo Power V61.
- The game won two awards in the 1994 Nintendo Power Awards: Best Graphics and Sound (Game Boy) and Best Challenge (Game Boy).
- This is the first game where Donkey Kong wears a necktie and the last game to feature Donkey Kong's original design.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.