List of quotes made by Don Flamenco.
- "People like my hair. don't mess my hair!"
- "Hey! Mr. Referee Mario. I like your hair!"
- "I'm a beautiful fighter. I have such a style!"
- "Carmen my love...I dance so sweet for you!"
- "Flamenco strikes back!! Return of Don!" (second fight only)
In this game, Don Flamenco speaks his native language, Spanish.
- "Anda, anda..." (C'mon, C'mon..)
- "Toro!" (Bull)
- "Fallé." (I missed.)
- "Venga, venga..." (C'mere, C'mere...)
- "¿Que pasa? ¿Quieres más?" (What's wrong? You want more?)
- "Perfecto." (Perfect.)
- "Vamos, vamos..." (Come on, come on...)
- "Me has pillao!" (Ya got me!)
- "¿Has visto hombre? ¿Como enamoro a las chicas?" (Have you seen it, man? How the girls fall in love with me?)
- "Bien visto" (Well watched)
- "Espera" (Wait)
- "Será posible...?" (Will it be possible...?)
- "Mira, mira" (Look, look)
- "Mira esto" (Look at this)
- "¿No te parece que huelo a victoria?" (Don't you think I smell like victory?)
- "Pero..." (But...)
- "Carmen, mi amor!" (Carmen, my love!)
- 'Olé' (Is a word used to cheer and applaud, most used in bullfighting.)
- 'Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco!' (One, two, three, four, five!)
- 'Toma!' (Take this!)
- 'Que hace?' (What does?)
- Viene!' (Comes!)
- 'Aquí!' (Here!)
- 'Pero como?' (But how?)
- 'Es que nunca has visto una rosa negra?' (Have you never seen a black rose?)
- Ay mama!
- Ay, mi Carmen... (Ow, my Carmen...)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.