Demon's Crest (JP) is a side-scrolling platform game developed and published by Capcom for the SNES. It is the third installment following Gargoyle's Quest and Gargoyle's Quest II. The was later re-released for the Wii U and 3DS Virtual Console.
GamePro criticized the repetitive music and lack of variety in enemy attacks, but praised the macabre graphics and complexity of the gameplay, particularly the use of the acquired abilities. They summarized that "Demon's Crest brings depth and artistry to the action/adventure genre, making it one of the season's top SNES games."
Electronic Gaming Monthly scored it an 8.25 out of 10, with their four reviewers applauding the game's beautiful graphics and complex gameplay.Nintendo Power praised the games, noting "excellent graphics, play control and game balance and sound."
- Demon's Crest at Nintendo's Wii U Virtual Console page (North America)
- Demon's Crest at Nintendo's 3DS Virtual Console page (North America)
- Demon's Blazon Makaimura Monshō-hen at Nintendo's Wii U Virtual Console page (Japan)
- Demon's Blazon Makaimura Monshō-hen at Nintendo's 3DS Virtual Console page (Japan)
- Demon's Crest at Virtual Console Reviews
- Demon's Crest at MobyGames
|Ghosts 'n Goblins series|
|Ghosts 'n Golbins series|
|Gargoyle's Quest series|