The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Daisuke Nakajima is a planner for Intelligent Systems that joined the company in 2006. He was the director of Advance Wars: Days of Ruin and the Dragon Quest titles developed by the company, and has also assisted on various other titles.
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (2007) - Event Assistance
- Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (2008) - Director
- Dragon Quest: Wars (2009) - Director
- Dragon Quest Collection 25th Anniversary (2011) - Development Director
- Brain Age: Concentration Training (2012) - Planning (International Version)
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U (2014) - Supervisor (Original Games)
- Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. (2015) - Project Manager
- Fire Emblem Heroes (2017) - Publicity
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (2017) - Publicity
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (2018) - Original Game Supervisor
- Brain Age: Concentration Training (2012)
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star (2012)
- Fire Emblem Fates (2015)
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses (2019)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.