Daichi Aoki is a composer and sound designer at Intelligent Systems. He did some minor work for them before graduating in 2014, with his first credited work being Fire Emblem Fates, where he worked on implementing and adjusting the voice clips on the game's cutscenes.
- Fire Emblem Fates (2015) - Voice Editor
- Paper Mario: Color Splash (2016) - Sound Effects
- Fire Emblem Heroes (2017) - Sound Effects, Voice Editing
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (2017) - Sound Effects
- WarioWare Gold (2018) - Music