Cars 3: Driven to Win is a video game tie-in to the animated Pixar movie, Cars 3 released for the Nintendo Switch and Wii U. This is the first licensed Disney game to be published by Warner Bros. Similar to other Cars games, players compete in races using Cars characters.
The game features the following modes
- Battle Race - Adds weapons to a race
- Takedown - Players use weapons to take as many other cars as possible with the one with most KOs wins
- Stunt Showcase - Race with the objective to gain the most points from performing various tricks and jumps
- Best Lap Challenge - Players try to get the best lap time on a course
- Playground - Sandbox mode to just play around with the tracks with some challenges
The game has 20 different characters and 20 different tracks based on locations from the movie
- A Total of 4 Tracks are recycled from Cars 2: The Video Game.