Canada is a North American country located north of continental United States and east of Alaska. Canada has the third largest game development community in the world, ahead of the United Kingdom and behind the United States.
Nintendo and Canada
- Nintendo designer Satomi Asakawa studied for several years in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Canada in Nintendo video games
- BioWare, Edmonton
- EA Canada, Burnaby
- Next Level Games, Vancouver
- Radical Entertainment, Vancouver
- Relic Entertainment, Vancouver
- Rockstar Vancouver, Vancouver
- Big Blue Bubble, London
- Blue Castle Games, Burnaby
- DreamCatcher Interactive (a.k.a. DreamCatcher Games), Toronto
- Rockstar Toronto (formerly Rockstar Canada), Oakville
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.