The Blue Falcon also is a kart in Mario Kart Wii as a lightweight kart using it's new design. And it also one of the DLC vehicles in the Mario Kart 8 DLC pack one which uses it's classic design. It also appeared in Mario Kart 7.
Super Smash Bros.
The Blue Falcon is also Captain Falcon's Final Smash in Super Smash Bros. Brawl  and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U. In the game, Captain Falcon would call the Blue Falcon and quickly jump into its cockpit. Afterwards, a track will appear out of nowhere and his opponents will be stuck directly in the middle if performed correctly. The move will climax with Captain Falcon ramming into them and the characters flying off of the stage.
- Driver - Captain Falcon
- Number - 007
- Engine - BF2003x4
- Weight - 1260kg (2,778lbs)
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars - A Blue Falcon model can be seen on a shelf next to Fox McCloud's Arwing and another F-Zero machine - the Fire Stingray.
- Mario Kart Wii - As aforementioned, one of the unlockable karts happens to be called Blue Falcon. It also looks similar to Captain Falcon's racer as well.
- Super Smash Bros. Melee - The Blue Falcon can be spotted in the Mute City stage and in the beginning movie against Samurai Goroh.
- Mario Kart 8 - The Blue Falcon is a DLC vehicle part.