|Big Brain Academy|
|Rated:||ESRB: 15 px Everyone|
|Release Date:||File:Japan.gif June 30, 2005|
File:America.gif June 5, 2006
File:Europe.gif July 7, 2006
Big Brain Academy (やわらかあたま塾, Yawaraka Atamajuku) is a Nintendo DS video game that was developed and published by Nintendo in mid 2006. The game is similar to Nintendo's previous "brain game" Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! in terms of the genre. A sequel, or atleast a remake is currently being developed for the Wii, and will be released in 2007.
- Think - Logic questions. Includes Heavyweight, Pathfinder, and Boneyard.
- Memorize - Memory questions. Includes Sound Bites, Flash Memory, and Memo-random.
- Analyze - Reason questions. Includes Missing Link, CubeGame, and Animal Lines.
- Compute - Math questions. Includes Coin-parison, Add Agency, and Written Math.
- Identify - Visual questions. Includes Shadow Shift, Get in Shape, and Matchmaker.