The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Akito Mori is a programmer that used to work for Game Freak, where he programmed for the main Pokémon series from Ruby and Sapphire until X and Y. He was the main programmer of HeartGold and SoulSilver.
- Click Medic (1999) - Program
- Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire (2002) - Programmer, Environment & Tool Programmer
- Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen (2004) - System Programmer
- Pokémon Emerald (2004) - Programmer, Environment & Tool Programmer
- Drill Dozer (2005) - Debug
- Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (2006) - Communication System Programmer
- Pokémon Platinum (2008) - Programming, Environment & Tool Programming
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver (2009) - Programming Leader
- Pokémon Black and White (2010) - User Interface Programming (Lead)
- Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (2012) - Programming (Lead)
- Pokémon X and Y (2013) - Network Programming
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.