The 2011 Nintendo Power Awards was the 23rd and final annual Awards.
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword was the big game of these awards, with eight nominations and four wins, one of them being Game of the Year. Super Mario 3D Land the second biggest game with six nominations and four awards, winning 3DS Game of the Year.
Winners and Nominees
The following is the list of winners and nominees.
The following lists the number of nominations for the games with multiple nominations.
- Eight: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Six: Super Mario 3D Land & Rayman Origins
- Five: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Mario Kart 7, Star Fox 64 3D, Dead or Alive: Dimensions, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Kirby's Return to Dream Land, Sonic Generations & Solatorobo: Red the Hunter
- Four: Okamiden & Radiant Historia
- Three: Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition, Pokemon Black and White, Kirby Mass Attack, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D & Bit.Trip Complete
- Four: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword & Super Mario 3D Land
- Three: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
- Two: Mario Kart 7, Star Fox 64 3D & Rayman Origins